Dyslexia Events in London
We have curated the upcoming dyslexia-related events in London and nearby areas. Please feel free to check out this event page every now and then for the latest happenings and gatherings.
Understanding Dyslexia – meeting the needs of your employees with Dyslexia
September 2, 2019 @ 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
With 10% of every workforce being dyslexic it is important to understand what it means to be dyslexic in the workplace. The course details what support and reasonable adustments can be put in place for employees with dyslexia and other co-occurring conditions.
The day will cover ;
- What is dyslexia and the other co-occurring conditions eg ASD, ADHD, DCD etc
- How they will affect an adult in the workplace
- Identification – using the Do it Profiler and other tools. The role of a full diagnostic assessment
- Access to Work support and reasonable adjustments
- Case studies
- Making your workplace Dyslexia Friendly
This one day event will take place at the De Vere Hotel in Old Windsor and the delegate price includes a buftet lunch and all refreshments. Training is accredited and will count for 5 hours CPD training.
The Early Bird Price for this training is £125 but will increase to £150 after July 22nd . We have a special price of 2 for 1 for NHS or educational staff. ( teachers /SENCo’s /School governors) .
For more information, or to purchase tickets, please click here.