Dyslexia Events in London
We have curated the upcoming dyslexia-related events in London and nearby areas. Please feel free to check out this event page every now and then for the latest happenings and gatherings.
FREE Webinar: How can ClaroRead Support Reading and Writing
August 22, 2019 @ 7:30 pm – 8:30 pm
What is the session about?
Do you find reading and writing stressful? Learn how easy it is to use ClaroRead to assist with reading and writing. The webinar will:
- Demonstrate text read aloud in a range of high quality voices and change the voice speed
- Customise the way the toolbar looks and change highlightin
- Use our dyslexic friendly spellchecker
- Read PDFs, inaccessible PDFs and reading from the scree
- Demonstrate how to easily use ScreenRuler (screen colour tinting)
- Look at our Chrome Extension
Presenter: Mary Wilcox
Mary Wilcox is a Product Evangelist at Claro Software. She demonstrates all of Claro’s products at many events around the UK and online.
Mary has a background in education as she was a primary school teacher for 19 years and also provides one to one tutoring in English and Maths.
British Dyslexia Association